- Certification of Registration number 10236 for ISO 9001: 2015
- Certification of Registration number 8895 for BS EN ISO 9001: 2015
- Certification of Registration number US-13015 HT for HT-IPPC / ISPM #15 for Export Packaging.
- On-staff technician certified in LP/MT Level II
- On-staff certified weld inspector
- Welders certified to AWS D1.1; AWS D1.6; ASME Section IX; ASTM A488
In-House NDT Services
Magnetic Particle Examination (MT)
- Dry non-fluorescent
- Wet non-fluorescent
- Wet fluorescent
Liquid Penetrant Examination (PT)
- Utilizing visible solvent penetrant and non-aqueous developer
- Non-fluorescent water washable penetrant and non-aqueous developer
- Fluorescent solvent removable penetrant and non-aqueous developer
Visual Examination (VT)
- Of weldments to determine any surface weld irregularities.
Brinell Hardness Testing (BHN)
Our Manufacturing Services team offers turnkey project management, including purchasing of materials, job processing, quality assurance documentation and preparation for domestic or international shipment. We have a range of specialized local vendor relationships necessary to complete your job:
- Press brakes up to 1,000 tons x. 40'
- Plate shears up to 3/4" x 20'
- Plate rolls up to 4" x 10'
- Angle rolls up to 8" x 8" x 1"
- Beam rolls up to 41" beams
- Piping bending through 12" diameter
- Gray iron: 25,000 lbs.
- Ductile iron: 16,000 lbs.
- Oven sizes from 6' x 3' x 3' to 48' x 19' x 16'
- Maximum temperature: 2,200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Crane capacity to 85,000 lbs.
- Stress relief by ASME, AWS or customer specifications
- Normalize, anneal, spherodizing, water quench and temper, solution anneal of stainless steels, oil quench and temper, carbide removal, carburize/carbonitride and carbon restoration
Outside Lab Services
- Radiographic Examination (RT) for detection and evaluation of internal defects, cracks, lack of fusion, incomplete penetration, porosity and inclusions. Examinations are performed with Iridium 192.
- Ultrasonic Examination (UT) for detection & sizing of internal defects, flaws or discontinuities.
- Ultrasonic Examination (UT) for thickness testing.
- Hardness Testing for Rockwell.
In-House Laser Leveling
All machines are regularly checked for accuracy and level with our in-house laser leveling system. Our laser measuring system can also be used to check the accuracy of machined parts to further guarantee the accuracy of the part.